TMS & Ketamine Treatment in San Fernando, California
San Fernando Needs Accessible and Advanced Mental Health Care
- 29.3% of San Fernando residents 18 years old and older have usually little interest or pleasure in doing things.
- 30.4% of San Fernando residents often feel down, depressed, or hopeless.
- 53.7% of San Fernando residents often feel tired or have little energy.
- 23.3% of San Fernando residents often feel badly about themselves, that they are a failure or have let themselves or their families down.
- 22.9% of San Fernando residents have trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching TV.
- 5.7% of San Fernando residents have thoughts that they would be better off dead or of hurting themselves in some way.
We’re proud to offer San Fernando and Surrounding Areas the Following Psychiatric Services:
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Spravato Intranasal Esketamine Treatment
- TMS Treatment
- General Psychiatry
- Resistant-Depression Treatment
- Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Outpatient Detox Programs
Ask us about our unique Resistant Depression Program which combines TMS, Ketamine, Group Therapy and Individual Therapy.
Clear Mind Treatment Center Offers Advanced Psychiatric Treatments for Life-Enhancing Change
Our Advanced Treatment Program is physician run, and Joint Commission accredited. It is specifically designed to break through Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD), pain, anxiety, trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) using a combination of scientifically validated therapies and treatments under a doctor’s direction, and possibly without the use of long term medications. Our program is tailor-made to meet your individual needs and often includes a combination of Psychotherapy, Ketamine and TMS. Our program is covered by most insurance providers and we are pleased to offer accessible treatment at our two beautiful clinics and via tele-health where possible.