TMS & Ketamine Treatment in Bakersfield, California
Bakersfield Needs Accessible and Advanced Mental Health Care
- 27.6% of Bakersfield residents 18 years old and older have usually little interest or pleasure in doing things.
- 28.2% of Bakersfield residents often feel down, depressed, or hopeless.
- 52.4% of Bakersfield residents often feel tired or have little energy.
- 21.6% of Bakersfield residents often feel badly about themselves, that they are a failure or have let themselves or their families down.
- 20.5% of Bakersfield residents have trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching TV.
- 4.5% of Bakersfield residents have thoughts that they would be better off dead or of hurting themselves in some way.
We’re proud to offer Bakersfield and Surrounding Areas the Following Psychiatric Services:
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Spravato Intranasal Esketamine Treatment
- TMS Treatment
- General Psychiatry
- Resistant-Depression Treatment
- Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Outpatient Detox Programs
Ask us about our unique Resistant Depression Program which combines TMS, Ketamine, Group Therapy and Individual Therapy.
Clear Mind Treatment Center Offers Advanced Psychiatric Treatments for Life-Enhancing Change
Our Advanced Treatment Program is physician run, and Joint Commission accredited. It is specifically designed to break through Treatment Resistant Depression (TRD), pain, anxiety, trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) using a combination of scientifically validated therapies and treatments under a doctor’s direction, and possibly without the use of long term medications. Our program is tailor-made to meet your individual needs and often includes a combination of Psychotherapy, Ketamine and TMS. Our program is covered by most insurance providers and we are pleased to offer accessible treatment at our two beautiful clinics and via tele-health where possible.